animatorcjreidanimatorcjreid

Main Movies Reviews Stats

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

The animation isn't great but it's an interesting idea which I havn't seen done before

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

not the place

Newgrounds is not the place for a showreel in my opinion. Put it on youtube or vimeo. Also you have no contact details on it. This seems like more of a montage of your stuff than a showreel. Your stuff is pretty good though.

FelixColgrave responds:

Yeah, I only really put this here for the sake of fans and other animators- apart from that I didn't think anyone else would be that interested. However surprisingly a lot of people seem to like it, which is a surprise.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

.......

This was not worth my time. Animation is not limited to Newgrounds. It is more often than not filled with shit.

Siegius Siegius

glitchy

For some reason on the third level my an enemy boar and archer were stuck at my base. They were able to keep attacking but I was unable to effect their lifebars. Could have been just a once off but maybe have a look into it.

Good game though. I was enjoying it.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

is alright

I really like this idea but like many others it gets pretty boring and slows right down to practically nothing. I don't know what everyone is kicking up a fuss about madagascar. It doesnt seem so hard to catch em with their pants down. overall its pretty much as the last but i did find it amusing.