animatorcjreidanimatorcjreid

Main Movies Reviews Stats

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

The animation isn't great but it's an interesting idea which I havn't seen done before

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

not the place

Newgrounds is not the place for a showreel in my opinion. Put it on youtube or vimeo. Also you have no contact details on it. This seems like more of a montage of your stuff than a showreel. Your stuff is pretty good though.

FelixColgrave responds:

Yeah, I only really put this here for the sake of fans and other animators- apart from that I didn't think anyone else would be that interested. However surprisingly a lot of people seem to like it, which is a surprise.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

.......

This was not worth my time. Animation is not limited to Newgrounds. It is more often than not filled with shit.

Super Smash Super Smash

Its got promise

Its only half done. You need to go back and inbetween almost everything. Your shots are pretty dynamic and entertaining if a little difficult to read but I'm guessing thats probably because of the frame rate.

Looking good

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

tenacious d?

This animation style is the same as the one from the tenacious d video of fuck her hard. Are you a fan of the artist? nice selection of loops although it would be nice if to see the line quality improved. It just looks a little scratchy at times to me.

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

been there

saw this a long time ago on veoh. It is excellent 3d animation but the narrative was a lil boring. Thats just me though. nice work.

Welcome To Jokergrounds Welcome To Jokergrounds

meh.

I got very bored very quickly with this. fail.

Dekathos responds:

You have add and should take your ritalin now instead of wasting your time leaving me shitty useless half assed comments. This is not a review. I would tell you how to make a real one but then I'd be more helpful then you are. Instead maybe I'll just be like you.

"Meh. it suks. Fail."

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

my god

I watched this for at least 8 minutes and its still going. Highly uninteresting. Just because it revels in being a parody of a parody and is completely obnoxious with the majority of it being badly animated and the jokes being sub par which failed to make me even smile. These people definately shouldn't be praised for this standard of animation. They know its crap (they continually refer to it being so!). You know its crap. Just let this thing die quitely in a corner like it wants.

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

meh

i didnt really like this. The only thing it had going for it was the FLOGGING MOLLY song SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!!

Bertn responds:

The song is called Salty Dog, you're dumb. xD

Crows' Life Episode 3 Crows' Life Episode 3

good

this is actually very good. Animation is done well and the narrative is nice.